9.04.2012

Pinterest Challenge - Day 4 - Blogger Social Media Buttons

Day 4 Pinspiration - Click here for a link to my pin.

Gotta give credit where credit is due - this pin came from Her New Leaf.

My Version - Eat, Drink, Run & Be Mommy New Look!

When I first began this blog, I literally had no idea what I was doing...and I'm still not sure that I do.  There is a lot that goes into making your blog "cute" and some of it is pretty darn complicated.  But thankfully there are very smart people out there and they have blogs that help amateur bloggers like me :)  So, I went to my best friend "Pinterest" and found some freebies to help make Eat, Drink, Run & Be Mommy a little cuter and user friendly.

Changes so far include:

Cute Email, Facebook and Pinterest Buttons


New Fonts!


Signature

So...tell me what you think...do you like the new look?  I'm always up for new ideas...so if you see something on another blog that's cool and would look really cool on my blog, please comment and let me know.  

Don't forget - One lucky reader will win a $30 gift card to Target.  All you have to do is follow my blog (click on the “Join my site” button under My Followers) and comment on one of my 30 day Pinterest Challenge posts.  Each comment will get you one entry for the gift card…so comment one time or every day
Pin It

1 comment: