9.19.2012

Pinterest Challenge - Day 19 - Nature Scavenger Hunt!

Day 19 Pinspiration - Click here for a link to my pin

 Gotta give credit where credit is due - this pin came from How to Nest For Less.

My Version - Nature Scavenger Hunt

We love being outside when the weather is nice and try to take a walk or ride bikes a few times a week.  Plus it helps get out all the energy before bedtime.  I saw this Scavenger Hunt on Pinterest and knew Addison would love it.  We love to play games on our walks like red light, green light, race and I spy so this is one more thing we can do to make our walks a little more fun.

I didn't print out the hunt but we looked for each thing one at a time (acorn, leaf, stick, rock and flower) and put them in her bag to bring home and show Daddy.

Addi and her bag

Picking up an acorn and 2 rocks!!!

Picking a flower and showing me her loot.

I've seen other ideas to look for colors of items, shapes and feel items.  This would also be a fun birthday party idea.  What kind of fun things do you do with your kiddos outside?  I'm always looking for new ideas!

Don't forget - One lucky reader will win a $30 gift card to Target.  All you have to do is follow my blog (click on the “Join my site” button under My Followers) and comment on one of my 30 day Pinterest Challenge posts.  Each comment will get you one entry for the gift card…so comment one time or every day.
Pin It

1 comment: