9.23.2012

Pinterest Challenge - Day 23 - French Braid Bun


Day 23 Pinspiration - Click here for a link to my pin

Gotta give credit where credit is due - this pin came from The Shine Project .

My Version - French Braid Bun

I really wish I could call myself a fashionista but the truth is I'm not.  I love comfort clothes and easy hair and make up.  But I LOVE this hairstyle - so cute!

Here is how my hair looks pretty much every day:


Either straightened or in a low pony tail.  Yep I'm pretty darn boring when it comes to hair.

So I followed the tutorial on The Shine Project and ended up with something not exactly like hers but still different for me.  It took me several tries as braiding my own hair ended up being a lot more difficult than I expected.


Turned out okay and something different - may even try it again!

Don't forget - One lucky reader will win a $30 gift card to Target.  All you have to do is follow my blog (click on the “Join my site” button under My Followers) and comment on one of my 30 day Pinterest Challenge posts.  Each comment will get you one entry for the gift card…so comment one time or every day.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. ooh, you always looked pretty and quite fashionable at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I am about to try this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! I really like bending my head over and starting my french braid at the nape of my neck, braiding towards my crown, ending with a messy topknot on top. Another hair style I saw on Pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can not french braid my own hair. You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete