Day 1 Pinspiration - Click here for a link to my pin.
Gotta give credit where credit is due - this pin came from Finding Joy in the Journey.
My Version - Mommy & Addi (Daughter) DatesFor Day 1, I had to do something that involved the most important person (besides my hubby) to me - Ms Addi! So I created "Date" envelopes for Addi and I to go on once a month.
Each month has a card that explains what we will be doing that month. These are super special dates for just her and me. I also didn't want them to be super expensive so they are all $25 or under. Here is a list of the fun dates Addi and I will be going on this year:
- September - Donut Breakfast at the Park
- October - Monster Mayhem at the Lewisville Library and Cici's Pizza
- November (Really end of October) - Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
- December - Frisco Lights on Ice Outdoor Skating Rink & Hot Cocoa
- January - Tea & Cupcakes Pretend Party at Let's Play Pretend in Grapevine
- February - Bounce House Fun & Purple Cow Lunch
- March - Color Me Mine Ceramic Painting
- April - Fort Worth Zoo
- May - Addi's Choice
- June - Cupcake Camp
- July - Swimming at the Flower Mound CAC
- August - Studio Movie Grill
I am super excited about this pin and having some fun dates with my little girl!
Don't forget - One lucky reader will win a $30 gift card to Target. All you have to do is follow my blog (click on the “Join my site” button under My Followers) and comment on one of my 30 day Pinterest Challenge posts. Each comment will get you one entry for the gift card…so comment one time or every day.