My husband literally told me on a daily basis..."You're not that Pinteresting!" And every day he got the look (you know that "Go to Hell" look that every woman has in her arsenal) . But by about week 2, it ended up being a game of me trying to sneak pictures of my pins/blogs and my husband trying to catch me in the act. Needless to say he is very glad this is over too!
So what have I learned from this?
- I will never commit to blogging for 30 days straight again! Like EVER!
- I am very productive when I post something on a blog...for some reason I feel I have to prove myself and when I put it out there I'm automatically committed to it.
- I am craftier than I thought I was. See Day 3, Day 6, Day 12 and Day 29.
- My daughter is a diva whether I want her to be or not. See Day 7 and Day 9.
- I actually bake more than I thought I did. See Day 2, Day 5, Day 21 and Day 30.
- I love Nutella! See Day 5 and Day 15.
- I still don't know what baking soda does in tea...mystery was never solved. See Day 24.
- Some pins fail and it's okay. See Day 11.
- You crazy followers have made me really BRAVE. See Day 17 and Day 26.
- I like easy and low cal recipes. See Day 8, Day 10, Day 13, Day 20, Day 27, Day 28 and Day 30.
- And I feel very loved and really appreciate everyone's sweet comments, motivation and support! I'm sure I would have quit during week 1 if it wasn't for everyone reading and commenting.
I hope you all enjoyed reading as I created, cooked, crafted and cleaned my way through 30 Pins!
There were 98 comments over the 30 days and the winner is Megan at Amazing Love!!! Congratulations - please email me your address to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2nd at 9:00 pm to claim your gift card.
And I am going to be totally honest...I am going to take a little blogging hiatus for a few days. My family deserves it and dang it I deserve it to!Pin It