|December 2009 - 3 Weeks Old|
|June 2010 - 6 months|
|December 2010 - 1 year|
|June 2011 - 18 months|
|December 2011 - 2 years|
|May 2012 - 2 1/2 years|
|September 2012 - 2 3/4 years|
I am so proud of this little girl and how smart and sweet she can be. Her new favs that make me smile:
- Butterfly kisses and Eskimo kisses
- Reading Halloween Books - we read them at least 4 times a day and she has memorized them
- Movies - her latest fav is Bee Movie
- Playing pretend - she is the mommy and I am the "friend"
- Gymnastics classes
- Stickers! Stickers! Stickers!
- iPad Games
- Foods - Fruit Snacks, Squeeze Go Gurt, Chicken Nuggets, Cinnamon Sugar anything
- Singing Taylor Swift - Never Ever, Ever Getting Back Together
I'm going to do a little bragging about what a smart cookie Addison is! She goes to Montessori school and just got moved up to the 3-5 year old class (3 months early) and is doing great. Her school, Wonderland Montessori, is amazing! The teachers and the curriculum are great and I could not be happier with how she's doing.
Okay enough bragging about my girl! I'm so proud to be her mommy and I love her more than I could have ever imagined I would.Pin It