What I am...
- A mom to a precious 2 year old named Addison.
- Wife to my amazing husband Mike who I can't live without and who loves me unconditionally (no matter how crazy I am some days).
- An Event Planner! This is my total dream job and I am very fortunate to have such a great team around me to pull off some kick ass events.
- Food Lover! I love cooking and eating just about anything. I will try anything once but carbs are my ultimate weakness.
- A Runner...this is my "me" time! I love a good run when I've had a bad day or just need to clear my head. I may or may not be considering running a half marathon next February.
- Sleeper - I need my 8 hours people and more to "catch up" on the weekends. Unfortunately, my 2 year old does not share this trait.
- Weekend Wino - I love my wine time on Friday and Saturdays. Just makes the end of my week! My hubs and I love sitting on the patio, having a drink and chatting.
- Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Granddaughter - I have a pretty large extended family and we are all pretty close. Everyone lives in Texas and most around DFW.
- A small business owner - I dabble in design and love doing custom cards, invites, announcements and labels. This is strictly a hobby but I love making special times in peoples lives more special with unique and custom cards. Check out my Etsy Shop and follow Cuddlebug Cards on facebook!
What I'm Not...
- A fashionista...my sister is working on this one but I just don't have an eye for it. I envy you girls that post pictures of yourself everyday in cute outfits.
- Dancer - no Zumba or dancing for this white chick. Although I do make exceptions to blaring music and dancing in the car (I do catch people staring and laughing at me).
- A good dieter - hence the whole food and wine lover thing.
- Big Spender - I am super frugal and since I've had Addison I've been even more frugal. I look for deals on everything, restaurants, online, clothes, anything. The only thing I can't get into is grocery couponing..I've tried it but it takes so much time.
- Good at Remembering - If I don't write it down, it's gone. My husband says I'm totally ADD and it's really bad when I'm trying to clean the house. I will be cleaning the kitchen and go to put something in the bathroom then start cleaning something in the bathroom and then realize I was doing stuff in the kitchen. It's bad.
How come it is that I can think of so many things I am but not that many that I'm not.
Here is my sweet daughter and love of my life (this is one of my favorite pictures of them - he is an awesome Daddy).
Thanks for following and reading!