1.06.2013

Bye Bye Boogies & Project 365 - Week 1

My family is finally all well again...thank goodness.  Over the last 3 weeks we have gone through about a million kleenex, popsicles and motrin.  Everyone started feeling better by Friday and we've had a "normal" weekend.  I have to admit I'm glad the holidays are over and that we are back to our normal routine again.  

I got a good run in today and it felt great!  I had to back track some over the holidays but I'm back to long runs now.  I will increase a mile every weekend until 2 weeks before my race then I'll taper off.


And starting this week I'm going to be tracking my calories in My Fitness Pal (find me @merewoody). I have used the app before and it keeps me accountable and makes me think twice about what I stuff in my mouth.  

And now...Project 365 - Week 1!

Here's how it works - Take 1 picture a day for a year and blog about it.  I stole the idea from my friend Carrie at Our Changing Family.  I am hoping this will help me learn my new camera.

Tuesday, January 1 - Sorry this is a repeat picture...I only took a few on New Year's Day.  Here's Addison eating a Black Eyed Pea.


Wednesday, January 2 - This is our new favorite thing to do every night.  Addison got some new puzzles and the "Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar" one is her favorite.  My hubby snapped this while we were playing.


Thursday, January 3 - Doesn't every kid have a stuffed animal, blanket, etc that they take everywhere and can't sleep without.  These are Addison's "Wubby's" - they used to have pacifiers attached to them but we gave those away to the "Wubby" Fairy last year but the princesses stayed behind.  They are very well loved :)


Friday, January 4 - It's wine time!  Friday means pizza and wine at the Dowdy house...time for this mama to relax.


Saturday, January 5 - Addison was going to her friend Caitlyn's Birthday Party!  She was so excited she only got a 40 minute nap in before.  Saturday night was an early night :)


Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's back to a full work week and calorie counting!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I have seen project 365 but never knew the details. Great idea. Have fun with your new camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you are doing Project 365. I'm looking for another photo project for this year... I need to break tron the everyday pictures, but still want to document our memories. Glad y'all are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your all feeling better and back to a normail routine. Good luck with the 365 challange, I am a big loser and tried that last year, maybe it was the year before but I failed. You can do it though!

    ReplyDelete