12.30.2012

Christmas 2012....The Good

Welcome to the Dowdy Christmas 2012!  Since I haven't posted in for.ev.er, this is going to be a 3 parter.  First up...The Good!

This Christmas has been so much fun with Addison.  She finally "got" Christmas and just seeing the magic through her eyes was really amazing.  So, here's a little picture recap of all the wonderful things we did this year:

Addison's school performance!  My little actress :)

I found out my sister is pregnant!  I can't wait to spoil this new little one :)

We did Elf on the Shelf for the week before Christmas.  Addi loved her elf Ali and we had a blast coming up with fun (mischievous) things for Ali to do.  My favorite was Ali making herself a tutu!

Driving around with Hot Chocolate and Cookies looking at Christmas lights.

 Making Reindeer Food and Christmas Cookies for Santa and Rudolph.


AND OF COURSE ALL THE PRESENTS AND FAMILY TIME!!!!

Mike excited about a new game for his Play Station!

Addison opening...check out the mess behind her! 

Addison and my Grandpa cuddling up :)

Christmas morning...checking out everything Santa brought. 

 CANDY!

Santa listened and brought her a new "Big Girl" Bike and a Doc McStuffins Doctor Kit.

Movies!

Santa (my parent's neighbor) brought one last gift to my parents on Christmas morning.

My Dad opening his stocking...we LOVE stockings in my family.  They are my favorite!

My sweet nephew Cody getting a Lego table.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
I got a new camera!!!  I was totally surprised!


Stay tuned for Part 2...The Bad :(
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment