Garlic Chicken4 Servings
2-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
4 Cloves of Garlic - Pressed or Minced
3 T Olive Oil
4 T Brown Sugar
Salt & Pepper
3 Cups Hot Steamed Rice
1. Preheat oven to 500°F
2. Cover a casserole dish in foil and lightly spray with cooking spray (helps with clean up).
3. Cut all fat from chicken and pound out to an even thickness.
5. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
6. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
8. Bake uncovered for 18 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
9. Serve with hot steamed rice.
This would be great with a veggie on the side too but I just didn't have anything in the refridgerator tonight.
Calories (according to my count):1 Chicken Breast - 486 calories
1 Cup Rice - 204 calories
Recipe courtesy of http://www.food.com/.Pin It