5.31.2012

I have the BEST job!

I love being a mommy but my "real" job - the one that pays the bills is working for the City of Farmers Branch as the Special Events Manager.  I am very fortunate as this is my DREAM job, planning city events and festivals.  It is crazy and fun!  We just finished up our biggest event of the year, Liberty Fest, last weekend.  It was a ton of work and I have great coworkers and bosses that helped support me and make this event successful.  We had the bands Gin Blossoms and Styx and they both ROCKED!  Here is a picture of me and the other staff with Styx :)  Please don't make fun of the Britney Spears microphone...it is the only way I could hear anyone when we were backstage. 


This week has been my recovery week - there were lots of long days and nights to pull this off.  I am going to get back to running this weekend (which I've missed) and back to blogging more often.  Stay tuned!   
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment